* Pakistani Warship Docks in Port Sudan
* Auditor General Reveals Financial and Administrative Violations in Khartoum State Institutions.
* UNAMID to Close 11 Checkpoints by the End of September.
* 182 Thousand Refugees from S. Sudan Arrive in Sudan During 2017.
* Sudan Signs The Political Declaration for UN Reform in the Presence of Trump.
* Saudi Arabia Gives More Time for Sudanese Residence Violators to Reconcile their Status.
* Foreign Minister Meets S. Sudan Counterpart in New York.
* Trends to Elect Sudan in the IAEA Commissioners Membership.
* Health Ministry Reveals Strict Measures for Kidney Transplant Abroad.
* Khartoum State Arrests 4782 Beggars and Street Boys.
* Heavy Rains and Floods Hit Nyala
* Sudan to Build First Nuclear Power Station.
* Ghandour Reveals Imminent Visit of Kiir to Khartoum.
* Khartoum Legislative Council Summons Finance Minister on Bread Crisis.
* Adawi: Security Threats in the Region Require Coordination with Ethiopia.
* Sino-Sudanese Economic Summit in Khartoum Soon.
* Ministry of Agriculture Announces Preparations for the Winter Season.
* 14 American and British Companies Participate in Mineral Workshop.
* International Institutions Stopped Funding Gum Arabic Projects.
* EU Calls on Government to Make Reforms for Attracting the Foreign Investments.
* Al Bashir: Sudan Fulfilled US Sanctions Lifting Requirements.
* Al Bashir to Open Nyala Stadium Today.
* Cabinet Directs SSMO to Be More Accurate.
* Hilal Calls for Encouraging Environment Friendly Projects.
* Ruling Party: The Governors will Not Be Changed.
* Clashes between Darfur Movements and SPLM-N in Wau Claim the Lives of 45.
* Meeting at the Republican Palace to Support Arms’ Collection Campaign.
* NCP: We Did Not Receive Any Initiative from the PVP on Unification of Islamic Movement.
* PCP Starts Promoting Its Initiative.
* Al Bashir: Relations with Ethiopia Are Strategic.
* Al-Jizouli Dafallah Described the Situation in Sudan as Disappointing.
* Parliament Speaker Calls on IGAD to Review Development Related Issues.