* The White House: Satisfied with What Was Achieved in All Tracks with Sudan
* Sudanese Army Refutes SPLM-N Allegations on Violating the Announced Ceasefire.
* West Darfur Managed to Collect 20 Thousand Pieces of Weapons.
* Parliament Speaker Calls for African Unified Stance on the Joint Issues.
* Army Affirms Commitment to Ceasefire.
* Gulf War Affected Persons Protest in front of US Embassy in Khartoum.
* Dinka Ngok Warns against the Attempts of Aborting Abyei Protocol.
* EU Ambassador Supports Stop War Initiatives.
* Al Bashir: Eila Will Remain As Gezira State Governor.
* Al Bashir Launches the Second Phase of North Kordofan Campaign.
* Salva Kiir and Taban Deng Refuse the Return of Machar As Vice President.
* Ministry of Industry Reveals Arrangements to Reform Sugar, Flour and Textile Policies.
* Parliament Calls for International Law to Incriminate FGM.
* UNAMID Withdraws from Two Localities in Darfur.
* N. Korea Inching to Own Nuclear Weapon for Balance of Powers with the USA.
* Salva Kiir Pledges to End War in South Sudan.
* US$102 Million Sudan Exports of Flour.
* Ghandour Meets Trumps’ Advisor for Terrorism.
* Sudan and China Discuss Tourism Cooperation Framework.
* Juba Government Sacks AJOC Team
* EU Announces Support to PCP Initiative to Stop War.
* Communist Party Mediates to End Crisis between Agar and Al-Hillu.
* NCP Leading Figure Calls for Lifting Subsidies from Flour.
* Social Development Minister Affirms Providing 500 Thousand Job Opportunities in Khartoum State.
* American Signals on Lifting of Sanction in October.
* Agar Forwards Three Options to Form SPLM-N Delegation on Talks.
* NCP Announces Readiness for All Options of Lifting Sanctions Executive Order.
* Abdulwahid’s Faction Leading Figure Defects and Joins RSF.
* Parliament Speaker: Sudan will Boost Unifications of African Visions.
* UNSC Discusses Reduction of UNAMID.
* Dr. Mustafa: International testimonies on Improvement of Human Rights Situations in Sudan.
* Sudanese Ambassador in Lebanon: Lifting of Sanctions will Boost Investment Opportunities.