* Minister of Investment Starts European Tour to Offer Investment Opportunities
* UNSC Discuses the War in South Sudan.
* Al Bashir to Visit South Darfur Next Week.
* Sudan Ready to Avoid any Strict Decision on Human Rights.
* Ghandour Holds Intensive Meetings with US Officials.
* Washington: We Aspire for Good and Natural Relations with Sudan.
* Sudan Affirms Commitment to International Charters on N. Korea, Religious Freedoms and Human Rights.
* Abu Median: No Retract on the Talks over the Two Areas.
* Congress Senior Officials to Visit Sudan This Week.
* Cairo Deports 45 Foreigners Including Sudanese.
* Auditor General to Present His Report in October.
* Aswan Releases 2000 Heads of Cattle Coming from Sudan.
* Sudan Elected Deputy of African Centre of Minerals.
* Sudan and China Agree to Boost Tourism Promotion.
* Last Batch of Pilgrims to Arrive Sunday.
* Libya Deports 168 Sudanese for Residence Regulations Violations.
* Salva Kiir Sacks Wau State Governor.
* Two US Officials to Make Contacts for Lifting of US Sanctions.
* Foreign Minister Meets US Deputy Secretary of State.
* AUHIP: Negotiations with Resume from Where the Last Round Ended.
* Al Bashir to Launch Gineina Capital of Sudanese Culture.
* White Nile Cultivates 1.3 Million Acres of Sorghum.
* Sudan Approved as Member in International Tourism Organization.
* Gezira Scheme Administration: Agricultural Season Stable.
* Halayeb Gates Closes before Sudanese.
* Popular Forces in El-Obied Hand Weapons.
* Journalist Mohammed Latif Detained in Cairo Airport for Hours.
* US Diplomat Urges African Leaders to Press for Ending S. Sudan War.
* Military Experts Demand Strict Monitoring on Borders to Make Arms Collection Campaign Successful.
* NUP: Al-Mirghani Will Return in October.
* 20 Sudanese Pilgrims Die in Saudi Arabia This Season.
* Al Bashir to Address Sixth Legislature Round in October.
* Government Affirms Supporting Private Sector.