* Sudan Tops African Countries In Terms of Safety
* Juba Calls on Khartoum to Postpone Collection of Oil Transit Fees.
* Sudanese Ambassador in Washington Expects Permanent Lifting of Sanctions.
* Government Expresses Readiness for Talks over the Two Areas.
* PCP and Communist Party Agree on Stopping War and Freedoms.
* Parliament Committee Visits New Airport Site.
* Al Bashir Receives Condolence Message from the Palestinian President on the Death of Fatima Ahmed Ibrahim.
* Meteorology Predicts Heavy Rains in Several States.
* South Sudan Recruits JEM Mercenaries to Protect Public Facilities.
* Ghandour and EU Ambassador Agree on Putting Lifting of Sanctions as A Joint Goal.
* AUHIP Asks Al Hillu Delegation on Self-determination Demand.
* Islamic Summit Discusses Unemployment and anti-Extremism Issues.
* Juba Lawyers End their 4-month Strike.
* SDG10 Million for the Presidency to South Kordofan Development.
* Rise in River Nile Levels.
* Islamic Summit for Science and Technology Convenes
* New Hikes in Airfares
* Government Optimistic towards Lifting of Sanctions on October.
* One Million and 300 Thousand Tonnes of Sorghum Strategic Storage.
* EU Affirms Support to Lift Sanctions.
* Rare Meeting between PCP Secretary General and Communist Party Secretary General.
* Sudan and Egypt Exchange Information on Mining and Oil.
* China Pushes for Boosting Strategic Relations with Sudan.
* Workshop on Gum Arabic Convenes Today,
* Ali El-Haj: Our Battle on Freedoms will be Inside the Parliament.
* Chadian Chief Guard Assassinated.
* Expert Emphasizes the Importance of Arms Collection.
* Floods Surrounds Housing Unit in Atbara River Dam.
* Ali El-Haj: Our Initiative Is Not an Alternative to the National Dialogue.
* Sudan Produces 15.9 Million Barrels of Oil in the first Six Months of 2017
* South Kordofan Governor: Ready to Launch Arms Collection Campaign under the Supervision of Vice President.
* Saudi Ambassador Visits West Kordofan.