* Al Bashir Calls for Power Transformation Far from Guns
* Sudan Optimistic towards US Lifting of Sanctions.
* Al Bashir Directs Launching Campaign against Drugs.
* Army Frees 71 Eritrean Hostages.
* Al Bashir: No Appointments in 2010 Parliament.
* 80% of Factories Stopped Due to Taxations and Levies.
* Government Expects the SPLM-N Participation with One Delegation in the Talks.
* Admission Fees to Universities Increased by 150%.
* US Ambassador: No Retract in Relations with Sudan.
* Al Bashir: No Objection to Approve the Constitution through the Present Parliament.
* Chinese Embassy Distributes 6 Thousand School Bags.
* US Dollar Exchange Rate Hits SDG19.450.
* Higher Education Ministry Warns against Using Paper Forms.
* Parliament Discusses the Settlement of White Nile Sugar Factory Loans.
* Calls in the Parliament to Summon Justice Ministry.
* Journalist Amal Habbani Released After the Payment of the Fine.
* Sudan Discusses the Practical Steps for UNAMID Exit.
* Former US Secretary of State Calls for Lifting of Sanctions.
* 55 Thousand Persons Apply for Hajj.
* Agreement to Construct Justice Ministry Tower.
* Authorities Arrest 7 Human Traffickers.
* Unknown Gunmen Kill and Injure 8 Citizens in Abyei.
* Al Bashir Calls on Political Parties to Prepare for the Upcoming Elections.
* Weapons Collection Campaign Starts in Central Darfur State.
* Marathon Meeting to Enable Sudan Join the WTO.
* Communication Ministry Reveals Technical Problems in Admission to Universities Process.
* Ruling Party Restructures Its Sectors.
* Communist Party Rejects the Continuation of US Sanctions on Sudan.
* Splits among Trump Administration on Lifting Sanctions.
* Saudization Threatens Tens of Thousands of Sudanese.
* Clashes between S. Sudan Army and Machar’s Troops in Aweil.
* FVP Affirms Government Commitment to Implement National Dialogue Outcomes.