* US Institutions Supports Lifting Sanctions on Sudan
* SPLA Supports the Sacking of Agar and Arman.
* Khartoum State Police Desires to Establish anti-Terrorism Unit.
* Egypt Receives 795 of Sudanese Livestock.
* Recommendations from US Officials for Trump to Lift Sanctions on Sudan.
* Protests in Port Sudan on Shortages of Drinking Water.
* Juba Rejects Renegotiating the CPA.
* Minerals Ministry Tends to Ban Exporting Raw Minerals.
* Government: We Expect All Scenarios on US Sanctions Issue.
* 40% in Khartoum State Government Reshuffle.
* FIFA Gives Sudan Chance Up to Thursday.
* Eila Dissolves Gezira State Government.
* Parliament Speaker Advices to Avoid Negative Reactions if US Sanctions Are Not Lifted.
* Bakri Directs Improving Refugees’ Conditions in Sudan,
* Government Describes the Reunification of the SPLM-N as Difficult Task.
* AUHIP Arranges for Meeting Al-Hilu, Consultations to Resume Talks over Darfur.
* Al Bashir to Address Parliament in Honouring Leading Figures Ceremony.
* Ibrahim Mahmoud Affirms Government Keenness to Achieve Development.
* Kassala Reveals Watery Diarrhea Cases.
* Mannan Inspects Khartoum State Police Forces Performance
* Juba Rejects Renegotiations with Machar.
* AUHIP Starts Moves between the SPLM-N Rivals.
* SPLM-N (Al-Hilu Wing) Announces Continuation of War.
* North Kordofan School Year Starts Amid Precautionary Measures.
* Hatim Al-Sir Reveals Increase of Trade Exportation.
* Experts Warn against Problems Facing Endowments.
* Dabajo Movement: Rebellion Unable to Lead Effective Military Action.
* Cabinet State Minister Affirms Commitment to Implement National Dialogue Outcomes.
* Salva Kiir: South Sudan People Are Not Regretting Cessation from Sudan
* 150 Opposition Figures Arrive in Sudan from Eritrea.
* NCP: Muslim Brotherhood Group Is Not A Terrorist Movement.
* Musa Mohammed Ahmed Calls for Another Dialogue to Achieve Political Reform.