* FIFA Subjects Cancelling the Suspension to Apology and Copy of the Justice Minister Retract from Its Decision
* 5 Thousand Applicants Sit for Foreign Ministry Posts.
* AUHIP Rejects SPLM-N Options.
* North Darfur Governor: Regular Forces Managed to Close Borders with Libya.
* Khartoum: 12th July Turning Point in Relations with Washington.
* SPLM-N Accuses Agar and Arman of Striking Secret Deal to Stop Armed Struggle.
* Government Approves 421 Investment Projects.
* Historical Summit between Putin and Trump in Germany.
* Parliament Committees’ Heads Hand their Vehicles.
* Sudanese Contractors Union Signs Agreement with Singapore to Exchange Experiences.
* Sudan Joins International Group of Financial Information Units.
* BADEA Approves New Funding to Africa.
* Lt. Gen. Siralkhatim Evacuates Football Federation Premises.
* Health Ministry: 40 Watery Diarrhea Cases Daily in White Nile.
* Khartoum Reveals Plan to Expand Vegetables Plantation.
* WFP Returns Technical Support to Sudan.
* Youth and Sports Minister Announces the End of Football Crisis.
* Admission to Universities Starts Today.
* Haroun to Ring the Bell for the School Year Kick-off in North Kordofan.
* SPLM-N Delegates Al-Hilu to Form its Institutions.
* Juba Fails to Pay 3 Month Salaries for Civil Servants.
* Japan Expresses Concern on Economic Resources Administration in South Sudan.
* Kasha Announces Decline of Watery Diarrhea in White Nile.
* Legal Procedures against Four Banks on Medicine Funds.
* Abu Garda Launches North Kordofan Free of Malaria Initiative.
* Dr. Mustafa Osman Ismail Denies Having British Nationality.
* Islamic Cooperation Organization Ministers to Meet in Ivory Coast.
* MSF Admits Improvement of Humanitarian Situation in Darfur.
* French FM: We Aspire for Dialogue with Sudan to Confront the Challenges Ahead.
* Presidential Aide: Sudan Fulfilled Its Obligations to Lift US Sanctions.
* UNISFA Returns 62 Heads of Cattle to Owners in Abyei.
* 15 Citizens Died in Buma of Hunger in South Sudan.