* Presidential Meetings to Resolve the Football Federation Crisis
* Ibrahim Mahmoud Calls on Armed Groups to Join Peace Process.
* South Kordofan Government Sworn-in.
* Iran Dispatches 5 Aircrafts, 3 Vessels of Food Commodities to Qatar.
* Ali Mahmoud: Economy Will Not Flourish after Lifting US Sanctions.
* 15 Dead by Watery Diarrhea in Khartoum State.
* Military Build-up on the Borders with Libya.
* Khartoum State Reveals Strategic Projects with GIAD and ZADNA.
* Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Discusses with the US Charge de’Affaires Achieving Peace in South Sudan.
* FIFA Delegation Arrives in Khartoum to Review the SFF Crisis.
* Al Bashir, Al-Mahdi and Bakri Round One Table in Republican Palace Iftar.
* Central Darfur Ministers Sworn-in.
* Juba Denies Diplomatic Difference with Qatar.
* Government Accepts Tow Separate Delegation for Blue Nile and South Kordofan.
* Ibrahim Al-Mirghani in Geneva in the First Trip Abroad.
* State Foreign Minister of Qatar to Visit Sudan.
* UN Reveals Deterioration of Situation in SPLM-N Controlled Areas.
* Al Bashir Directs Boosting Relations with Russia China and India.
* Government: Contacts Continue with the US Administration on Lifting Sanctions.
* FVP Reviews International Cooperation Ministry Plan.
* SPLM-N Sacks Jagoud Mukwar.
* 879 Watery Diarrheas Cases in Greater Khartoum, No Postponement of the School Year Start.
* RSF Kill 2 of Minnawi Leading Figures.
* National Social Fund Grants Gezira Retirees SDG500.
* Al Bashir to Addis Summit on South Sudan, US Lauds Sudan’s Efforts.
* Broad Political Participation in the Presidency Iftar.
* RSF Chases Remnants of Darfur Armed Groups.
* JEM Breakaway Factions Announce Failure of Mediation with Jibril.
* Abu Garda Affirms Decline of Watery Diarrhea in all States.
* Marian Al-Mahdi: Lifting of Sanctions will Not Resolve Sudan’s Problems.
* Nuba Mountains Council Warns Agar and Arman.
* Youth and Sports Ministry Announcing Opening of the Sports City by the End of the Year.