* Al Bashir Denies the Existence of US Military Base in Sudan.
* Egyptian President: Relations with Sudan Overstep Strategic to Joint Cooperation.
* Al Bashir: National Accord Government Is the Broadest Worldwide.
* Foreign Minister Meets WTO Director in Geneva.
* Finance Ministry Reveals Great Losses for Insurance Companies.
* Prime Minister to Address Parliament for the First Time on Monday.
* Sudan Call Forces Intend to Launch Shadow Dialogue.
* Sudan School Certificate Results to Be Announced Mid June.
* Al Bashir Receives Invitation to Participate in Islamic-American Summit.
* NISS Aborts Weapons Smuggling Operation in Gedarif.
* Ibrahim Mahmoud: Armed Groups Threatens the Regional Security.
* US Military Attache Praises SAF Commitment towards Ceasefire in the Blue Nile.
* Al Bashir Apologizes from Participation in Islamic-Arab Summit in Riyadh.
* US Administration Renews Calls for Armed Groups to Join the National Dialogue.
* Ghandour Conducts Talks with UNHCR Chief.
* Hassabo: Relations with Chad are Improving Tremendously.
* Salva Kiir: Peace with Machar Entered Crucial Stage.
* Health Ministry Announces Importing New Anti-Malaria Drugs.
* UNSC to Discuss Lifting Sanction on Sudan Next Month.
* First Vice President Inspects Sudan Heart Centre.
* Fierce Clashes in South Sudan.
* More than 40 Thousand South Sudan Refugees Arrive in White Nile State.
* Machar’s Wife: Genocides Is Continuing in South Sudan.
* NUP Agrees with the US Proposal on Humanitarian Access in the Two Areas.
* Al Bashir: I Cannot Determine My Successor in the NCP.
* UNSC: Darfur Overpass the Conflict Stage.
* Khartoum Governor Affirms Support to Children Cancer Hospital.
* South Darfur Governor Announces Dissolution of the Government Next Week.
* Al-Mahdi: National Accord Government Is Incentive to Those Who Sold the National Cause.
* US Report: South Sudan Tops the Fragile States.
* US Military Attache Discusses Cessation of Hostilities in Blue Nile.
* Ghandour Affirms Completion of the Requirements for Joining the WTO.