* Al Bashir: NCP Will Elect New President in Its Upcoming Conference
* US Military Attache Attends the RSF Graduation.
* Salva Kiir Restructures the SPLA.
* Unofficial Talks between the Government and Darfur Armed Groups in Germany.
* Al Bashir: Attending Riyadh Summit with Trump Is a Breakthrough.
* Cabinet: Stopping War and Livelihood Top Priorities.
* UNSC Extends UNISFA Mission in Abyei.
* Libyan Leaders Warn against the Existence of JEM Mercenaries in Oil Harbours.
* Ghandour Starts Historical Visit to Switzerland.
* PCP: Sudan Fulfilled Requirements of Removing from Terrorism Sponsoring States.
* Experts Criticize Genetically Modified Cotton Cultivation.
* Experts Calls for Urgent Strategy on Sugar Supply.
* Parliament Calls for FVP Direct Supervision on Auditor General Recommendations.
* Central Bank Denies Trends to Stop Mobile Cash Transfers.
* UNHCR Urges Providing US$1.4 to Support South Sudan Refugees.
* US Delegation Arrives to Discuss Agricultural Investment.
* Al Bashir: Occupation of Halayeb by Egypt Is a Dangerous Indicator.
* Darfur States Registered 20 Thousand Pieces of Weapons.
* Ali El-Haj Discusses with American Official Lifting of Sanctions.
* Workshop on Money Laundering and Terrorism.
* SPLM-N Commits a Massacre in Dillami.
* Al Bashir Hints to Bakri as Successor.
* Central Darfur Governor Dissolves the Government.
* MPs Calls for Getting Rid of Public Companies.
* Parliament Summons Minister of Industry on White Nile Sugar Factory.
* Parliament Forms a Committee to Revise Oil Revenues.
* 62 Thousand S. Sudan Refugees Arrive in South Kordofan.
* Washington Expresses Desire to Invest in Agriculture.
* Parliament Speaker: It Is Possible to Amend the Constitution to Reelect Al Bashir.
* Council of Minister Recognizes Human Rights Protection.
* AUPSC Delegation Visits El-Fashir.
* SPLM-N Loots Cattle in Habeela.