* Al Bashir: We Keep Patient towards Egypt Despite its Occupying Sudanese Territories
* Hassabo: I Agreed with the President on Transparency.
* Appointed MPs to Swear-in.
* Delegation from American Ministries of Agriculture and Trade Visit Khartoum on Investment.
* AUPSC Supports Government Efforts to Achieve Peace.
* Arab Parliament Demands Removing Sudan from Terrorism Sponsoring States.
* Khartoum Governor: Trade Unions Contributed in the Regime’s Stability.
* EU: Sudan Is Important for Europe.
* Egyptian Army Arrests Sudanese Conventional Miners.
* RSF Commander: We Are Now Stronger than Ever.
* Al Bashir: Sudan Overcame the Plot of Economic Destruction by the Support of Qatar.
* AUPSC Lauds the Improvement of Security Situations in Darfur.
* Trends to Nominate Kamal Omer as Head of Legislation and Justice in the Parliament.
* Meteorology Predicts Heavy Rains in South Darfur.
* NCP Waives Minister and Commissioner Positions in the States.
* Government Sticks to UNAMID Exit from Darfur.
* Al Bashir: Egyptian Public and Private Media Insults Sudan.
* Independent Expert Admits Improvement in Human Rights File.
* Parliament Endorses Climate Change Plan.
* NCP Reveals 1000 Days Plan for 2020 Elections.
* Salva Kiir Sacks More Military Commanders.
* PCP Urges the New Government to Curb Corruption.
* JICA Supports Kosti Water Plant.
* Minerals Minister: No Time for Celebrations.
* Al Bashir Returns from Qatar.
* Al-Sadiq Al-Mahdi Announces Renewal of Islamic Movement.
* PCP Calls for Good Foreign Relations Except with Israel.
* UN Renews Concern over the Situation in South Sudan.
* PCP Denies Targetting the New Justice Minister.
* UN Accuses Ukraine of Providing South Sudan with Arms.
* Khartoum Starts Implementation of anti-Terrorism Strategy with the European Union.
* Number of South Sudan Refugees in South Darfur Rises to 11 Thousand.