* Al Bashir to Participate in Riyadh Summit in the Presence of Trump
* Acute Water Shortage in Several Districts of Khartoum State.
* Turkish Government Took over Gulen Schools in Khartoum.
* Cabinet to Meet on the Priorities of the Government.
* Ministers Banned from Travel without Prior Permission from the PM.
* Minerals Minister: We Will Not Destroy What Al-Karouri Has Built.
* Attorney General to the Independent Expert: Prosecution is Independent.
* Government Plans to Bring 500 Thousand Families Out of Poverty Line.
* Hatim Al-Sir: Old Salvation Regime Came to an End.
* Sudatel Competes to Get the Third Mobile Phone License in Oman.
* Justice Minister Gives Sudanese Football Federation One Week to Evacuate the Head office.
* Qatar Renews Support to Sudan.
* Khartoum Governor: No Sufficient Roads to Accommodate New Vehicles.
* National Prime Minister to Address the Parliament Next Week.
* S. Sudan Opposition: Kiir’s Harbouring Sudanese Armed Groups behind Our Alliance against Him.
* Government: CIA Report on Sudan Is Positive.
* Norway Hosts South Sudan Rivals Reconciliation Conference.
* Liberation and Justice Party Intends to Nominate Al-Sisi for 2020 Presidency.
* Disputes with the Legislature on the New Appointed MPs.
* NCP Waives Two Committees in the Parliament.
* Sudan Shipping Line Denies Privatization.
* Finance Ministry Returns Chinese Loan to Finance Sugar Factory.
* Gold Revenues Hit US$1 Billion and 200 Million
* Authorities Seize Expired Commodities worth SDG1 Billion.
* Delegation from US Congress Arrives in Khartoum.
* Arabs Call to Remove Sudan from Terrorism Sponsoring States List.
* Rapid Support Forces Open Recruitment for All Sudanese.
* New MPs to Swear-in.
* Al-Mahdi: I’ll Retire after the General Conference of the NUP.
* Salva Kiir Sacks Presidential Guards Commander.
* US Wheat Vessel Arrives in Port Sudan.
* Al Bashir: Sudan Hosts more than 2 Million Refugees.