* Al Bashir: The Most Favourate Decision for Me is the Formation of Rapid Support Forces
* CBOS Pumps Foreign Currency to Banks.
* International Airliners Resume Flights to Sudan.
* Al-Mahdi Banned from Visiting Al-Nuhud.
* UNSC High Level Delegation Visits Sudan.
* Al Bashir Arrives in Qatar to Participate in Doha Forum.
* CIA Documents Affirm that Halayeb Is a Sudanese Territory.
* Cabinet to Hold Extraordinary Session.
* Al Bashir Pardons Two Priests In Response to American Appeals.
* International Committee on Human Trafficking Convene in Khartoum.
* Sudan Approves Two New Types of Modified Cotton in Gezira Scheme.
* Human Development Ministry in Khartoum State Seeks Training Opportunities for Graduates.
* Nominated Justice Minister Accuses PCP of Tarnishing His Reputation.
* New Minister of Agriculture Recognizes Problems of the Sector.
* Kasha Dissolves White Nile State Government.
* Study: 2 Million Citizens Use Public Transport Daily in Khartoum State.
* Two Sudanese Soldiers Die in Yemen.
* Kamal Omer: We Will Make the Parliament the Most Important in the History of Sudan.
* Bakri Chairs Cabinet Session Today.
* Sudan School Certificate Exams Marking Completed.
* State of Emergency Reduced in Juba Reduced.
* Sudan and South Sudan Joint Security Committee Meets in Addis Ababa.
* Nahar Calls for Curbing Corruption.
* AUPSC Delegation Arrives in Khartoum.
* Minister of Agriculture Pledges to Increase Production.
* Minister of Culture Launches National Accord Government Programme.
* Disputes between Malik Agar and Adok Sons in the SPLM-N.
* Khartoum State Governor Launches New Services Projects in Jebel Aulia.
* Salamat Tribe: Politicians Are Behind the Violent Incidents with Habbaniya.
* 20 Thousand Refugees from South Sudan Arrive in Sudan in One Week.
* Shell Oil Company to Resume Offering Its Products within 3 Weeks.
* Al Bashir Affirms Readiness of RSF to Defuse Insurgency.