* CIA: Sudan Fulfilled the Conditions of Sanctions’ Lifting
* New Government Swears-in before the President.
* Lt. Gen Taha Osman Appointed State Minister at the Presidency.
* World Bank: Sudan Ranks Third in Gold Production in Africa.
* Authorities Flood the Market with 100 Tons of Sugar for Ramadan.
* Habania and Salamat Tribes Sign Cessation of Hostilities Pact.
* Authorities Arrest 50 Infiltrators on the Borders of Kassala.
* New Cabinet to Meet Tomorrow.
* Al Bashir: Great Challenges Facing the National Accord Government.
* Hassabo Sworn-in as Vice President.
* New Plan for Commodities’ Distribution during Ramadan.
* Gezira Scheme Administration Affirms Completion of Wheat Harvest.
* Interior Minister: We Will Go Ahead to Achieve the Aspirations of the Sudanese Nation.
* North Darfur Bans Military Vehicles from Touring in the Markets inside Nyala City.
* UN Warns against Deterioration of Security in South Sudan.
* Ansar Al-Sunna Sect Calls on the New Government to Apply Justice.
* UN Recommends Extension of UNISFPA in Abyei.
* Disputes Escalate within the SPLM-N in Blue Nile.
* Makkawi: We Will Continue Completing the Highways.
* Agricultural Research Delegation Visits China.
* Blue Nile Region Council Denies Dismissal of Arman.
* Famine in Imatong Claims the Lives of 8 Citizens.
* Turkish Ruling Party: Al Bashir Managed to Bring an End to War in Sudan.
* UN Deploys Troops to Enable Access of Humanitarian Assistance to Upper Nile.
* Broad Reaction on the Announcement of the New Government.
* Al Bashir: Sudanese Political Process Entered New Stage after the Formation of the National Accord Government.
* Sudanese/Italian Investment Forum Kicks-off in Rome.
* Ex-Finance Minister: New Government Is a Political Balance.
* Al Bashir: People Are Receiving the New Government with Ambitious Aspirations.
* Khartoum State Education Ministry Starts Preparations for the New School Year.
* Political Forces in Gezira State Commends the New Government.
* Libyan Prime Minister to Visit Sudan Soon.