* Details on the Postponement of Announcing the New Government
* Al Bashir Held a 5-hour Close Meeting on Medicine.
* SAF: Army’s Participation in AFRICOM a Step to Remove Sudan from Terrorism List.
* Nuba Mountains Leaders Reject Participation in the Talks under Arman’s Delegation.
* Al Bashir Directs Opening Open Budget to Recruit Physicians.
* Parliament Passes Constitutional Amendments Including the Remaining of NISS Power of Delegation.
* Justice Ministry Warns Legal Advisors against Talking through Social Media Outlets.
* Humanitarian Bridge to Assist South Sudan War-affected Citizens.
* Moscow: Al Bashir Didn’t Compromise on South Sudan Cessation with ICC.
* Salva Kiir Forms a Committee to Contain the SPLM-N Disputes.
* Al Bashir Directs Facilitating Medicine Impost Procedures.
* Taraji: AUHIP Is In an Ordeal Due to SPLM-N Cracks.
* Al Bashir Directs Establishing Special Courts on Health Issues.
* RSF Dispatches 300 Vehicles to Kababeesh and Hamar Areas.
* NCP Leading Figures: People Are Fed-up Awaiting the Announcement of the Government.
* Government: Mbeki Failed to Unify the SPLM-N Delegation to the Talks.
* Constitutional Amendments Endorsed in General Features Stage.
* Hassabo Directs More Efforts to Achieve Peace in Abyei.
* Joint Mechanism to Apply Expatriates Remittances Incentives.
* Training Course on Renewable and Alternative Energy.
* Salva Kiir Delegates Taban to Resolve SPLM-N Crisis.
* Fourth Batch of Humanitarian Assistance from Sudan Headed to South Sudan.
* CBOS Reveals Imminent Financial Reforms.
* More than 200 Airplanes Cross Sudanese Airspace Daily.
* Petroleum Minister Denies Crisis in Fuel Flow.
* Legislature Emphasizes the Importance of Strengthening NISS Capabilities.
* Considerable Decline in Sugar, Milk, Edible Oil Prices.
* Citizens of 195 Villages Return to their Areas in West Darfur.
* S. Sudan Opposition Calls on the International Community to Intervene to Prevent Genocide.
* Khartoum State Ministry of Educations Bans Any Increase in Private Schools’ Fees.
* Foreign Ministry Demands UNAMID to Work on Its Exit.
* Inflation Rise Demands Adapting Economic Policies.