* Meetings in Washington to Discuss Total Lifting of Sanctions on Sudan
* 500,000 Pupils Go to School without Breakfast: Statistics
* 85 Thousand S. Sudan Refugees Arrive in Sudan Since January 2017.
* 4 Killed and One Injured in Gold Well Collapse in Dongola.
* Al Bashir: We Will Try to Accommodate 116 Parties and Movements in the Government.
* Finance Minister Visits Washington.
* 107 Thousand S. Sudan Refugees in Enter East Darfur.
* Sudanese National Arrested in Saudi Arabia on Supporting ISIS.
* Washington Calls on Khartoum to Commit to Transparency in Performance.
* New Information on the Egyptian Stance in the UNSC
* Al Bashir: Our Relations with Arab and African Countries Is 100%
* Al Bashir to Inaugurate the Largest Medicine Store in Sudan.
* Ali El-Haj: We Are Proud of NCP.
* Dabajo Movement Appeals for the Release of Its POWs.
* MoU between Nile Bank and Journalists Union.
* New Flow of Southerners to Abyei.
* Presidency Calls on Northern State Government to Legalize Land Ownership to Attract Investments.
* Al Bashir: We Will Not Allow for Any Part of the State to Become Out of the Government Control.
* Inflation Continues Rise Recording More than 24%.
* PCP: We Will Cooperate with the NCP without Preconditions.
* PCP Reveals Steps on the Constitutional Amendments.
* Government: We Will Negotiate with Whoever Nominated by the AUHIP.
* Calls for Benefiting from Lifting of Sanctions to Reconstruct Sudan.
* Agreement to Construct Abu-Hamad/Karima Highway.
* President: Door Is Open and Parties Should Prepare for 2020 Elections.
* S. Sudan Opposition Accuses Juba of Using Poisoned Gas.
* North Kordofan: No Tribal Dispute between Kababeesh and Hamar.
* 51.3% of Voters Support Constitutional Amendments in Turkey
* Mubarak Al-Fadil: Mbeki Endeavours to Prepare a Supplements to Engage the Holdouts of DDPD.
* US Charge d ’Affaires Lauds the Economic and Security Developments with Sudan.
* Legislature Discuses the Freedoms Supplement in the Constitutional Amendments.
* Businesswomen Delegation Meets African Development Bank Representative in Khartoum.