* Government Slams Egyptian Media Attack on Sudan.
* 499 Students Sit for Sudan School Certificate
* Parliament Speaker: Constitutions Amendments Committee Is Fully Authorized.
* US Congress Delegation to Visit Sudan Next October.
* Precautionary Measure to Reduce Electricity Cuts During Summer.
* Diplomatic Moves to Resolve Halayeb Dossier.
* China Signs Loan Agreement without Interest to Implement Projects in Sudan.
* South Sudan Organizations: Juba responds to Sudan’s Relief with More Betrayal.
* Al-Mirghani Rejects DUP Nominations, Withdraws It.
* Trumps Stops Financial Assistance to S. Sudan.
* Sudanese Tunisia Ministerial Committee to Meet Tomorrow.
* Al Bashir Receives UAE Judiciary Delegation.
* Speaker: We Have the Right to Omit Or Amend the Constitutional Amendments.
* World Bank: Sudan Is Qualified to Get Funds for Educational Projects.
* Tunisian PM Arrives in Sudan on Wednesday.
* Moseveni Calls for Talks between the Rivals of South Sudan.
* Khartoum t Cairo: Sudanese Civilization Older 2000 Years than the Egyptian.
* 580 Students Sit for Sudan School Certificate in Cairo.
* Thirst Threatens 11 Thousand Citizens in Blue Nile State.
* Presidency Directs Easing Passengers and Goods Movements in the Borders with Ethiopia.
* Salva Kiir Intervenes to Resolve Financial Disputes within the SPLM.
* US Senator Retracts from His Rejection to Lifting Sanction on Sudan.
* SPLA Arrests Japanese Peacekeepers, Confiscate Their Weapons.
* Speaker: We Did Not Ask for Meeting Trump.
* 300 Families Arrive Daily White Nile State from South Sudan.
* Al-Mahdi Mourns Sid Ahmed Al-Hussein.
* Egypt Deports Sudanese Businessman after Banning Him from Entry.
* Al Bashir Addresses Mosques Conference Concluding Session.
* Sudanese Awarded As the Best Nurse in Pennsylvania.
* US Assistance Arrive Prot Sudan for War-affected People in Juba.
* SDG118 to Complete South Kordofan Water Network.
* NCP Youth in Central Darfur Invite Armed Groups Youth to Conference.