* Government Added Now Commodities in Egyptian Banned Products
* Deputes over Sorghum Price, Farmers Threaten to Boycott Agriculture.
* Mbeki Arrives in Khartoum to Push Forward Peace Process.
* Ghandour in Discussion Session with Officials in EU Commission.
* Interpol Chasing 128 Sudanese Abroad.
* Council of Ministers: Workers Are Wasting Time in WhatsApp.
* Foreign Ministry: Dialogue Will Continue with the US Administration on Banning Sudanese from Entering USA.
* 33 Trucks of Food-stuff to Support South Sudanese Famine Affected People.
* Sudan Hosts First African Chiefs of Justice Conference.
* Sudanese Journalists Union Celebrates International Women’s Day.
* Meeting of Emergency Committee for Constitution Amendments Adjourned.
* Field Surveys in Khartoum to Determine Malnutrition Rate.
* Moves to Nominate Ali El-Haj as PCP Secretary-General.
* 19 EU Advisors Arrive in Khartoum to Push National Dialogue Forward.
* Libyan PM Arrives in Khartoum.
* US Lifts Apple Store Site Ban from Sudan.
* Prime Minister: Formation of the Government Is Our Top Priority in the Upcoming Days.
* Khartoum Launches a Campaign to Inspect Factories’ Environment.
* Sheikha Moza Pledges to Continue Development Projects in Sudan.
* Egypt Welcomes Opening New Horizons for Investment with Sudan.
* Juba Demands Opposition to Release the Foreign Abductees.
* Muslim Scholar Supports Imprisonment of Insolvents till Death.
* Sheikha Moza Pays Historical Visit to El-Obeid.
* Bilal: NCP will Get 15 Ministries, 50% of Parliament Seats.
* Cholera Outbreak in South Sudan.
* Corruption in Workers’ Salaries in West Kordofan.
* Government: We Will Not Accept any Preconditions for Resuming Talks.
* Disputes within the SPLM-N (Peace Wing) on Nominees for the Government.
* Bakri: Our Priority is the National Accord. Government.
* FVP Directs Designing Timetable for Linking with Chad by Railway and Roads.
* Taxations to Complete Computerization of Work by the End of August.
* Animal Resources Contributes by 20 – 30% of National Income.