* Al Bashir Discusses with Ugandan President Peace in the Region
* IGAD States Discuss Individuals’ Movements Protocol.
* Ghandour: Talks with Washington to Resume within Two Days.
* Government: Army Will Continue Participation in the Arab Alliance.
* CBOS Issues Two Circulars on Exportation and Importation.
* S. Sudan Army Rejects Foreign Mediation on Machar’s Crisis.
* SPLM-N Informs France on Its Desire to Achieve Peace through Comprehensive Peace.
* Qatari Finance Minister Arrives in Khartoum.
* SPLM-N Informs France on Desire to Achieve Peace via Comprehensive Resolution.
* Details on the Press Act Amendments.
* Parliament to Discuss Finance Minister over Bread Crisis.
* 70 of Abdulwahid Movement Group Participate in SPLM-N Extraordinary Conference.
* Economic Experts: Government Procedures will Not Control the US Exchange Rate.
* Machar Troops Occupy New side.
* 70% of East Darfur Children Out of Schools.
* GERD Talks to Resume in Cairo.
* Landmine Claims the Lives of 4 Children in Nyala.
* Ibrahim Al-Amin Rejects Calls for Nuba Mountains Self-determination.
* Machar Group Announces Control over Two Strategic Areas.
* Presidency Affirms Commitment to Agreement Signed with South Sudan.
* International Insurance Companies Desire to Cooperate with Sudan.
* Endeavours to Bring 21 Thousand Families out of Poverty Zone.
* Presidential Aide Calls for Encouraging Private Businesses.
* Experts Expect Positive Outcomes between Khartoum and Doha.
* RSF Arrest Savanna Group Leader.
* Female Tea Sellers Banned from Working on the Main Streets.
* VP: We Don’t Believe in the ISIS.
* Al Bashir to Uganda Tomorrow.
* NCP Denies Allegations on Violation of Religious Freedoms.
* Reshuffle within West Darfur Government.
* Imminent Cooperation between Sudan and Saudi Arabia on Health
* Al Bashir to Russia in November 23.