* Al Bashir Dissolves Gezira Legislative Council, Announces State of Emergency in the State
* President Al Bashir: We Will Hand a Clean Stable Sudan in 2020.
* University Teaching Staff Retirement to be Extended to 70 Years.
* Ghandour Expects Raising Diplomatic Representation with Washington.
* DUP: Um Doum Group Moves Didn’t Find the Acceptance of the Grassroots.
* Ghandour: Investigations Completed with the Diplomat Accused of Harassment.
* FVP Farewells Indian Ambassador to Sudan.
* Chief Justice Meets Head of AU Commission.
* S. Sudan Opposition Controls Kajo Kaji.
* Vice Chancellor of the University of Khartoum Announces Resumption of Study in Shambat Complex.
* Dollar Exchange Rate Continue Rising to Reach SDG23.
* Sudan and Mauritania Agree on Coordination in Regional and International Forums.
* Trends to Stop Importation of Artificial Minerals.
* New Policies for Medicines Council.
* NCP Calls for Putting an End to Violence in the Universities.
* Interior Minister Warns Violating Police Staff
* President to Fly to Kampala Next Week.
* Khartoum Announces Full Support to AU.
* Ghandour: Talks with Washington to Resume within Three Weeks.
* Trends to Register the Refugees and Giving Them Foreign Number.
* Petroleum Minister Expects Flow of Oil Investments.
* Investment Ministry Affirms Support to Vehicles Assembling in Sudan.
* Decline in Edible Oil Prices.
* Minister of Cabinet to Address Knowledge Transfer Week.
* US Dollar Exchange Rate Jumps to SDG23.
* North Darfur Establishes Special Courts for Terrorism.
* AU Commissioner Reveals Reform in the Union’s Institutions.
* Thirst Hits North Darfur Villages.
* Justice Ministry Receives 269 Complaints against Government Institutions.
* Anti-Human Trafficking to Convene tomorrow.
* Al Bashir Affirms Government Support to Youth Projects and Programmes.
* Jaafar Al-Mirghani Directs Activation of the Party’s Committee in the Khartoum and States.