* 11 Lost, 8 Dead in Gold Mine Collapse in Darfur
* NCP Calls for Using Social Media to Respond to those Who Insult the Party.
* Juba: We cannot Live in Permanent Hostility against Khartoum.
* Foreign Ministry Regrets Washington Warning for Its national to Travel to Khartoum.
* Authorities in Khartoum Seize Big Quantities of Smuggled Beauty Creams.
* Sea Port: Imminent Decisions on Shipping and Unloading Workers.
* North Darfur Confiscated Tens of Unlicensed Motorcycles.
* 172 Sudanese nationals Return from Libya.
* Al-Hilu Launches Arrests Campaign among the SPLM-N Leading Figures.
* Al-Sisi Calls for Moving Darfur Commissions from Khartoum.
* Lakes Summit Endorses Sudanese proposal on Not Sheltering Rebels’ Movements.
* New Opposition Alliance Announced in Juba Including Armed and Military Figures.
* Khartoum Rejects Washington Warnings on Terrorism Threats.
* Russian Businessmen Offer Investment Project against Writing off Debts.
* US Study: Sudan Is the Biggest Direction for Chinese Investments.
* Sudan Proposed Sending a Mission to Kenya over the Elections.
* PCP: Street boys Were the Fuel of October Revolution.
* 315 Recommendations Dropped from Freedoms Document.
* North Kordofan Collects 10 Thousand Pieces of Firearms.
* South Darfur Governor Announces Support to Students’ projects.
* Three Citizens Killed in an Explosion in Umbaddah.
* Salva to IGAD: Ready to revive Peace Agreement.
* Russia Tends to Introduce Space Technology in Oil Discovery in Sudan.
* US Study: China Implemented 108 Investment Projects in Sudan.
* VP Meetings Rwandan Vice President.
* Al-Jaz Sudanese/Chinese relations Are Distinguished.
* Ibrahim Mahmoud: NCP Landed Sudan Vessel in the Safe Shore.
* Customs Authorities Celebrates the Graduation of Batch 42.
* Ibrahim Mahmoud: Two Areas’ Citizens Are Fedup from War.
* Sudan Calls US Administration to Push Forward the Positive Dialogue.
* Tahani; We Endeavour to Benefit from New Technologies in Communications.